Cucusoft PSP Video Converter is the easiest-to-use video converter software for Sony PSP Movie and PSP Video. It can convert almost all video format, e.g. DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, VOB, DVD, WMV, AVI to PSP Movie / PSP Video format. It is also a powerful PSP movie/video converter with fast conversion speed. And the output PSP movie/video supports PSP screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your PSP as a MPEG-4 Player. Now you can get this PSP video converter at a very competitive price!
- Support almost all video file including vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI to PSP video (MP4 format)
- support various PSP video size and format
- support various PSP audio format
- Support "Drag and Drop"
- Cool UI skin available
- Cucusoft PSP Video Manager is inside.
- How to Use
Part1. How to convert MOV/AVI/WMV/ASF/Divx/Xvid/MPEG/RM to PSP MP4 video.
1. Download the latest version Cucusoft PSP Video Converter at HERE for free and install it. Run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter .
2. Click "Open file" to import your video files which you want to convert to PSP video.
3. Modify your output file settings.On "Audio/Video Output Settings" panel you can chose output format for you files such as H.264 Movie (.mp4), PSP - PSP MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4), MP3 Audio (.mp3).
Note: If you cannot find "Audio/Video Output Settings" press "Profile" button. And you can change some Audio/Video Options and save to a new output format.
4. Click "Output" button to chose where you want to put your converted PSP files.
5. Click "Convert" button to convert your video files to PSP format.
6. After conversion, there will be a Dialog window. You can choose "Open output folder to check the output file(s)" to go to the output folder or "launch PSP Video Manager to upload output file(s) to your PSP device" to go to the PSP Video Manager.
Part 2: How to transfer video to PlayStation Portable (PSP)
1. When the converting finished, this "Conversion Done" window will pop up. If you want to upload the output file to PSP right now, please choose the second option. The program will load the Cucusoft PSP Manager automaticlly. If you choose the first option, you can upload the file by lunching the Cucusoft PSP Manager Program.
2. Please make sure:
A) Your PSP/Memeory Stick is connected to your PC.
B) The PSP is power on.
C) The PSP is in USB mode.
3. After your PSP connected to pc, you will see the following image. Or you can run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite, and click the third button on the main window to go PSP Video Manager.
4. Choose the video you converted, click the "upload to psp" button. The file will be transferred to psp.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card
iPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2.