Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite is an all-in-one PSP video Conversion solution. This Suite includes 3 softwares -- " Cucusoft PSP Video Converter ", " Cucusoft DVD to PSP Converter "(DVD Ripper Included) and Cucusoft PSP Video Manager . So with this PSP Video Converter Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file media to PSP video/PSP movie. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clip on your PSP as a portable DVD Player. Now you can get this PSP Video Converter Suite at a very competitive price!
- Direct convert DVD to PSP. (Some other software will convert DVD to avi, then convert avi to PSP, that waste lots of time. We only need one step, direct convert DVD to PSP.)
- Support almost all kinds of DVD to PSP Movie / PSP Video format (MP4 format)
- Support almost all video file including DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI to PSP video (MP4 format)
- Support MPEG-4, H.264/PSP AVC encoding and decoding
- Support "Drag and Drop"
- Support for Subtitle Selection through DVD menu, eg. English Subtitle, French Subtitle ....
- Support for Audio Track Selection through DVD menu, eg. English audio track, French audio track.....
- Various kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen and so on.
- Support splitting output video by DVD chapters
- Support DVD to MP3 audio conversion.
- Support customize output video file size and video quality.
- Support Dolby, DTS Surround audio track.
- Include PSP Video Manager. (help you upload videos to PSP)
- How to Use
Part1. How to rip DVD and convert MOV/AVI/WMV/ASF/Divx/Xvid/MPEG/RM to PSP MP4 video.
1. Download the latest version Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite at HERE for free and install it. Run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite. If you want to rip DVD movie to PSP MP4 Video, press the first button to open "DVD to PSP Converter". Then click the "Open DVD" button to load your DVD files and click start to rip your DVD to MP4 video.
2. Click "Open file" to import your video files which you want to convert to PSP video.
3. Modify your output file settings.On "Audio/Video Output Settings" panel you can chose output format for you files such as H.264 Movie (.mp4), PSP - PSP MPEG-4 Movie (.mp4), MP3 Audio (.mp3).
Note: If you cannot find "Audio/Video Output Settings" press "Profile" button. And you can change some Audio/Video Options and save to a new output format.
4. Click "Output" button to chose where you want to put your converted PSP files.
5. Click "Convert" button to convert your video files to PSP format.
6. After conversion, there will be a Dialog window. You can choose "Open output folder to check the output file(s)" to go to the output folder or "launch PSP Video Manager to upload output file(s) to your PSP device" to go to the PSP Video Manager.
Part 2: How to transfer video to PlayStation Portable (PSP)
1. When the converting finished, this "Conversion Done" window will pop up. If you want to upload the output file to PSP right now, please choose the second option. The program will load the Cucusoft PSP Manager automaticlly. If you choose the first option, you can upload the file by lunching the Cucusoft PSP Manager Program.
2. Please make sure:
A) Your PSP/Memeory Stick is connected to your PC.
B) The PSP is power on.
C) The PSP is in USB mode.
3. After your PSP connected to pc, you will see the following image. Or you can run Cucusoft PSP Video Converter Suite, and click the third button on the main window to go PSP Video Manager.
4. Choose the video you converted, click the "upload to psp" button. The file will be transferred to psp.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card
iPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2.