Cucusoft iPod Video Converter Suite is an all-in-one iPod video Conversion solution. This Suite includes 2 software -- " Cucusoft iPod Video Converter" and " Cucusoft DVD to iPod Converter". So with this iPod Video Converter Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPod video/iPod movie. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clip on your iPod as a portable DVD Player. Now you can get this DVD to iPod Converter Suite at a very competitive price!
- The latest version includes two running modes, one is "Direct Mode" , the other is "Batch Mode" .
--"Direct Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to select the movie they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a movie DVD's.
--"Batch Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
- Support almost all kinds of DVD to iPod format
- Support almost all video file including DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, etc. to iPod video (MP4 format)
- Support for Subtitle Selection, eg. English Subtitle, French Subtitle ....
--Under "Direct Mode", through DVD menu.
--Under "Batch Mode", through DVD Title list.
- Support "Drag and Drop" in Apple TV Video Converter software.
- Various kinds of video resize mode, eg. "Keep aspect ratio" and "stretch to fix screen".
- Various kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen and so on.
- Support splitting output video by DVD chapters, and titles. Fully support MTV DVDs and Episodic DVDs.
- Support customize output video file size and video quality.
- Support DVD to MP3 audio conversion.
- Support Apple TV as well. New
- How to Use
How to rip DVD to iPod (Windows)
1. Download the latest version DVD to iPod Converter + iPod Movie/Video Converter Suite (Support iPod touch ,iPod video nano as well) and install it.
2. Run the DVD to iPod Converter, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. One or several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.
3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by unchecking the title. Set 'Subtitle', 'Audio Languages' to what you like.
4. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking the related button.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the iPod DVD conversion.
6. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPod converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
Tips: Download iTunes 7+quicktime Player package from Apple - QuickTime - Download
7. Load the MP4 files to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPod anywhere and anytime.
How to convert iPod video, such as AVI to iPod, WMV to iPod, MPEG to iPod, RM to iPod, RMVB to iPod, ASF to iPod, MPG to iPod, DivX to iPod, XviD to iPod video using "cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Suite". (Windows)
1. Download the latest version iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Converter Suite, and install it.
* To convert RM/RMVB real media files to iPod, Maybe need to install Realplayer:
RealPlayer - The best audio and video player - Real.com
* To convert WMV, ASF to iPod, Maybe need to install Windows Media Player:
Microsoft Windows Media — Your Digital Entertainment Resource
2. Run iPod Video converter component. And load the video files you'd like to convert by clicking 'Open file' button.
Click 'Output' and choose the pathname where you want to save your video files. Click 'Convert' to start converting video to iPod MP4 or H264 files.
Tips: Before converting, you can click 'Advance -> Video settings' to set 'Video format', 'Resolution', 'Framerate', 'Output Quality'. If you'd like to convert video to H264 files, please set 'Video format' to 'H.264 FQ Variable Bitrate'. 'MPEG4(.mp4) FQ Variable Bitrate' is the default value. Certainly, you can also set 'Audio Bitrate', 'Channels', 'Sample Rate' and 'Volume' in 'Audio Settings' page.
As usual, we set "Resolution" as "320x240" (i.e. default settings), certainly you can also choose other video sizes you like.
3. After converting, you can open the output folder to check and play the iPod video files (.mp4 or .mov) using Quicktime Player (Freeware, Quicktime Player+iTunes downloading address Apple - QuickTime - Download ).
4. Transfer the iPod videos to iTunes by draging or clicking "File -> Add File to Library". Now, you can enjoy them on iTunes. Then hit "File -> Update iPod" to sync to your iPod.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card
iPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2.