Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on.
Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs,
videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook
Store) to computer. And even enable your iPhone as a removable hard disk.
"iPhone Tools Kits" Transfer is a must-have utility to keep your iPhone safe if you have an iPhone. It supports iPad, iPod touch as well.
- Top-rated iPod Transfer software for Windows OS - Easy to use
With only a few steps, you can transfer all your audio and video files on iPod to iTunes
- Photo + Music + Play list transfer all in one
This tool can transfer all your iPod content including Photo, Music, artists, albums, ratings and play list library.
- Powerful transfer: iPod music backup/recovery to iTunes.
- Risk-free to try, No data lose on your iPod
Only copy data from iPod, the tool will not erase any information on your iPod and iTunes.
- Support all types of iPod's including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod Touch 2, ipod nano 4 and iPhone..
- Lifetime upgrade for Free
You can upgrade your program for free whenever there is an update.
- No Spyware/Adware/Virus, 100% Clean
We have test the program successfully with 3 top antivirus and antispyware , it's completely safe to install and use.
- How to Use
iPod to iTunes Transfer is very easy to use, it only takes a few steps to export everything on your iPod to iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to computer, and change Auto-sync to Manually Sync.
- Run iPod to iTunes Transfer software
- Select music, photos, or any other file you want to backup via play list or search
- Click on "start transfer button", select a output path to transfer.All your music, song, photos on your iPod will be backup to computer.
Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder on computer where you have backup the iPod.
Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in your computer to your iTunes music Library.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Win 7 etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card
iPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2.