Cucusoft iPad Video Converter Suite is an all-in-one iPad video Conversion solution. This Suite includes 2 software -- " Cucusoft iPad Video Converter" and " Cucusoft DVD to iPad Converter". So with this iPad Video Converter Suite, you can convert both DVD media and video file media to iPad video/iPad movie. You can enjoy your favorite DVD and video clip on your iPad as a portable DVD Player. Now you can get this DVD to iPad Converter Suite at a very competitive price!
- The latest version includes two running modes, one is "Direct Mode" , the other is "Batch Mode" .
--"Direct Mode" means that user can directly click the DVD Menu to select the movie they want to rip. This mode is very easy for ripping a movie DVD's.
--"Batch Mode" means that user can select the DVD titles/chapters they want to rip via checkbox list. This mode is very easy for batch ripping Music DVD's, MTV DVD's and Episodic DVD's.
- Support almost all kinds of DVD to iPad format
- Support almost all video file including DVD, vob, DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI, dvr-ms, etc. to iPad video (MP4 format)
- Support for Subtitle Selection, eg. English Subtitle, French Subtitle ....
--Under "Direct Mode", through DVD menu.
--Under "Batch Mode", through DVD Title list.
- Support "Drag and Drop" in Apple TV Video Converter software.
- Various kinds of video resize mode, eg. "Keep aspect ratio" and "stretch to fix screen".
- Various kinds of video crop mode. eg. 16:9, 4:3, full screen and so on.
- Support splitting output video by DVD chapters, and titles. Fully support MTV DVDs and Episodic DVDs.
- Support customize output video file size and video quality.
- Support DVD to MP3 audio conversion.
- Support Apple TV as well. New
- How to Use
How to rip DVD to iPad (Windows)
1. Download the latest version DVD to iPad Converter + iPad Movie/Video Converter Suite and install it.
2. Run the DVD to iPad Converter, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. One or several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.
3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by unchecking the title. Set 'Subtitle', 'Audio Languages' to what you like.
4. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking the related button.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the iPad DVD conversion.
6. Find the .mp4 file that DVD to iPad converter created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Now you can watch it with iTunes or Quicktime Player on your PC.
Tips: Download iTunes 7+quicktime Player package from Apple - QuickTime - Download
7. Load the MP4 files to iPad by clicking 'File -> Update iPad'. Now, you can enjoy the movies on your fifth generation video iPad anywhere and anytime.
How to convert iPad video, such as AVI to iPad, WMV to iPad, MPEG to iPad, RM to iPad, RMVB to iPad, ASF to iPad, MPG to iPad, DivX to iPad, XviD to iPad video using "cucusoft iPad Video Converter + DVD to iPad Suite". (Windows)
1. Download the latest version iPad Video Converter + DVD to iPad Converter Suite, and install it.
* To convert RM/RMVB real media files to iPad, Maybe need to install Realplayer:
RealPlayer - The best audio and video player - Real.com
* To convert WMV, ASF to iPad, Maybe need to install Windows Media Player:
Microsoft Windows Media — Your Digital Entertainment Resource
2. Run iPad Video converter component. And load the video files you'd like to convert by clicking 'Open file' button.
Click 'Output' and choose the pathname where you want to save your video files. Click 'Convert' to start converting video to iPad MP4 or H264 files.
Tips: Before converting, you can click 'Advance -> Video settings' to set 'Video format', 'Resolution', 'Framerate', 'Output Quality'. If you'd like to convert video to H264 files, please set 'Video format' to 'H.264 FQ Variable Bitrate'. 'MPEG4(.mp4) FQ Variable Bitrate' is the default value. Certainly, you can also set 'Audio Bitrate', 'Channels', 'Sample Rate' and 'Volume' in 'Audio Settings' page.
As usual, we set "Resolution" as "640x480" (i.e. default settings), certainly you can also choose other video sizes you like.
3. After converting, you can open the output folder to check and play the iPad video files (.mp4 or .mov) using Quicktime Player (Freeware, Quicktime Player+iTunes downloading address Apple - QuickTime - Download ).
4. Transfer the iPad videos to iTunes by draging or clicking "File -> Add File to Library". Now, you can enjoy them on iTunes. Then hit "File -> Update iPad" to sync to your iPad.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card