Cucusoft iTunes to iTunes Transfer is an easy to use iTunes utility designed to help you backup/recover/transfer your whole iTunes library and media files. It's a simple way to keep your iTunes in sync everywhere. You can use "iTunes to iTunes Transfer" to backup your own iTunes library or synchronize multiple iTunes on different computers. The backed up library file is pretty easy to transfer to other iTunes, and it's easy to manage. So with this iTunes Transfer software, you can manage your iPod/iPhone/... on different PCs.
- The simple way to keep your iTunes in sync everywhere.
- Top-rated iTunes to iTunes transfer software - Easy and simple to use, powerful as well.
- Support create multiple backup jobs.
- Easy to synchronize your iTunes library with an existing backup job.
- Backup whole iTunes library and media files, including songs, videos, playlists and so on.
- Recover whole iTunes library and media files, including songs, videos, playlists and so on.
- Easy to transfer iTunes library backed up file to other computers.
- Easy to manage backed up files.
- Extreme fast speed.
- Support recover iTunes library and media files from mobile devices, for example, USB key, removable hard disk.
- Support multiple languages. (English, French, Chinese...)
- Good value for money.
- How to Use
iPod to iTunes Transfer is very easy to use, it only takes a few steps to export everything on your iPod to iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to computer, and change Auto-sync to Manually Sync.
- Run iPod to iTunes Transfer software
- Select music, photos, or any other file you want to backup via play list or search
- Click on "start transfer button", select a output path to transfer.All your music, song, photos on your iPod will be backup to computer.
Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder on computer where you have backup the iPod.
Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in your computer to your iTunes music Library.
- Minimum Requirements
- Software requirements:
Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, etc.
DirectX 8.0 or later.
- Hardware requirements:
MMX-enhanced CPU or more powerful
32 MB RAM or more
Any VGA card
iPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2.